- Best Price Guarantee
- First Come First Serve
- No Booking Fees
- Instant Confirmation
- Fixed Tour
- Fixed Trekking
- Terms & Conditions
- Sign In
- Sign Up
- INR Rs
Rumtse is situated 70 Kms east of Leh, the starting point of this trek. Rupshu Valley lies sandwiched between Ladakh in the north, Tibet in the east and Zanskar in the west. It is a part of the Changthang plateau and is characterized by high arid plains, nomads, high pasturelands, snow-capped peaks and beautiful high altitude azure-blue lakes, the largest being White Tsokar Lake & Turquoise Tsomoriri Lake at 4,521 m.
Day 1: Drive from Leh to Rumtse. Enroute visit Special puja at Thiksay & Hemis Monastery. Camp at Rumtse
Day 2: Trekking Start: Rumtse to Kyamar 4600 m (4 hrs)
Day 3: Kyamar- Tisaling 4900 m (6-7 hrs)
Day 4: Tisaling – Ponganabu 4600 m (6 hrs)
Day 5: Ponganagu – Nuruchan 4700 m (6 hrs)
Day 6: Nuruchan- Gyamar Barma 5100 m (7-8 hrs)
Day 7: Gyamar Barma – Gyamar 5200 m (3-4 hrs)
Day 8: Gyamar – Korzok 4500 m (6-7 hrs)
Day 9: Korzok – Leh (7 hrs drive)
|S. No.||Monthwise||Available Dates|
|2||July||2, 14, 26|
|4||September||2, 14, 26|
|S. No.||Price variations||No. of person|
|1||EURO 803||Per person for a group of 2 people|
|2||EURO 715||Per person for a group of 3 people|
|3||EURO 649||Per person for a group of 4 people|
|4||EURO 605||Per person for a group of 5 people|
|5||EURO 561||Per person for a group of 6 and above.|
WHAT ARE THE PRICES INCLUDES:
1. All transport to start trekking point & finished point.
2. Two men tent ( single tent optional extra charge).
3. 4 Inch light comfortable Mattresses.
4. Excellent Food: wake up tea/ coffee, breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Tea/ coffee/ chocolate etc.
5. Cook/Guide with more than 5 in a group extra guide, helpers.
6. Cooking gears
7. All National park & Wildlife fees.
8. All Inner line & Restricted areas permission.
9. Camping fees
WHAT ARE THE PRICE NOT INCLUDES:
1. Entrance Fees
2. Travel Insurance.
3. Soft & hard Drinks, Bottle water.(during trek we provide pressure boiled water)
4. Any personal expenses: Telephone, Toiletries, Laundry etc.
5. Tipping in Hotel and Tour.
6. Any services in case of flight or tour cancellation.
Please note: The prices are based on per person according to our services mentioned and it is till 2017.
Shangri-La Experience organizing wide range of different tailor made tours according to choice of travelers: individual/ Groups/Clubs/ Associations/ Societies & Families etc. joining with Trekking/Expeditions/Rafting/Cycling/Motor Biking/Safaris/ Cultural tours/ Nomadic Experiences/Buddhist Sectors.