Lamayuru to Darcha Trek. One of the most famous trek connecting Ladakh (leh), Zanskar(Padum) and Himachal (Darcha).This trek is different and involves breathtaking experience of the untouched land of Lamayuru ans zanskar regions. From the valley of Sham to the Zanksar region it crosses several rivers and remote petit villages and finally the trek ends at Darcha in Himachal from where we drive to Manali. It also gives a chance to visit the most famous and remote monastery of Ladakh in Zanskar region, the Phuktal gompa which is otherwise not accessible by road.
Day 1: Drive from Leh to Lamayuru Enroute visit Likir, Alchi, Rizong Monasteries and camp at Lamayuru.
Day 2: Visit Lamayuru Monastery & Drive from Lamayuru to Photoksar, Camp At Photoksar.
Day 3: TREKKING START Photoksar to Sengge La (6 to 7 hrs walking.)
Day 4: Sengge La to Lingshed (4 to 5 hrs) Explore Lingshed Village & Monastery.
Day 5: Lingshed to Snertse via Hanuma La Pass 4950 m (7 to8 hrs)
Day 6: Snertse – Hanumil via Purfi La Pass 3950 m (5 to 6 hrs)
Day 7: Hanumil to Pishu (4 to 5 hrs)
Day 8: Pishu to Karsha (5 to 6 hrs)
Day 9: Karsha to Padum (3 to 4 hrs)
Day 10: Padum to Raru (5 to 6 hrs.)
Day 11: Raru toPepula (5 to 6 hrs)
Day 12: Pepula to Purne (5-6 hrs)
Day 13: Purne to Phuktal Monastery & back to Purne 5 hrs.
Day 14: Purne to Sking 4000m (6 to 7 hrs)
Day 15: Sking to Lhakhang (6 to 7 hrs)
Day 16: Lhakhang to Ramjak via Shinkunla pass 5091m (7-8 hrs.)
Day 17: Ramjak to Palhamo 3700m (5-6 hrs.)
Day 18: Pal Lhamo to Manali By Car. (5 to 6 hrs)
DEPARTURE DATE FOR 2017
PRICES FOR 2017
||No. of person
||Per person for a group of 2 people
||Per person for a group of 3 people
||Per person for a group of 4 people
||Per person for a group of 5 people
||Per person for a group of 6 and above.
WHAT ARE THE PRICES INCLUDES:
1. All transport to start trekking point & finished point.
2. Two men tent ( single tent optional extra charge).
3. 4 Inch light comfortable Mattresses.
4. Excellent Food: wake up tea/ coffee, breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Tea/ coffee/ chocolate etc.
5. Cook/Guide with more than 5 in a group extra guide, helpers.
6. Cooking gears
7. All National park & Wildlife fees.
8. All Inner line & Restricted areas permission.
9. Camping fees
WHAT ARE THE PRICE NOT INCLUDES:
1. Entrance Fees
2. Travel Insurance.
3. Soft & hard Drinks, Bottle water.(during trek we provide pressure boiled water)
4. Any personal expenses: Telephone, Toiletries, Laundry etc.
5. Tipping in Hotel and Tour.
6. Any services in case of flight or tour cancellation.
Please note: The prices are based on per person according to our services mentioned and it is till 2017.
Shangri-La Experience organizing wide range of different tailor made tours according to choice of travelers: individual/ Groups/Clubs/ Associations/ Societies & Families etc. joining with Trekking/Expeditions/Rafting/Cycling/Motor Biking/Safaris/ Cultural tours/ Nomadic Experiences/Buddhist Sectors.