This trek is famous for its unique landscape, nomads and the lakes. This area is a part of the Changthang Plateau, a part of western Tibet which can be called Eastern Ladakh. This region, known as the land of the nomads, will give you an experience to last a lifetime. You can see the nomads’ traditional lifestyle. The area is also an important wildlife sanctuary, harboring snow leopards and wild asses, as well as various species of birds, such as Black Necked Crane.
Day 1: Leh to Shang Sumdo via Martselang (2½ hours)
Day 2: Shang Sumdo 3700 m – Lartse 4600 m (6 hrs)
Day 3: Lartse 4600m – Thachungtse 4250 m via Kongmaru La 5200 m (6-7 hrs)
Day 4: Thachungtse – Yakrupal (5-6 hours)
Day 5: Yakrupal – Zalung Karpo La 5200m – Khar (5-6 hours)
Day 6: Khar – Dat (5-6 hours)
Day 7: Dat – Yar La 4950m – Lungmo Che (5-6 hours)
Day 8: Lungmo Che – Zara (5 hours)
Day 9: Zara – Ponganagu (6 hours)
Day 10: Ponganagu – Nuruchan 4300 m (6 hrs)
Day 11: Nuruchan- Gyamar Barma 5100 m (7-8 hrs)
Day 12: Gyamar Barma – Gyamar 5200 m (3-4 hrs)
Day 13: Gyamar – Korzok (Tsomoriri Lake) 4500 m (6-7 hrs)
Day 14: Korzok – Leh (7 hrs drive)
DEPARTURE DATE FOR 2017
PRICES FOR 2017
||No. of person
||Per person for a group of 2 people
||Per person for a group of 3 people
||Per person for a group of 4 people
||Per person for a group of 5 people
||Per person for a group of 6 and above.
WHAT ARE THE PRICES INCLUDES:
1. All transport to start trekking point & finished point.
2. Two men tent ( single tent optional extra charge).
3. 4 Inch light comfortable Mattresses.
4. Excellent Food: wake up tea/ coffee, breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Tea/ coffee/ chocolate etc.
5. Cook/Guide with more than 5 in a group extra guide, helpers.
6. Cooking gears
7. All National park & Wildlife fees.
8. All Inner line & Restricted areas permission.
9. Camping fees
WHAT ARE THE PRICE NOT INCLUDES:
1. Entrance Fees
2. Travel Insurance.
3. Soft & hard Drinks, Bottle water.(during trek we provide pressure boiled water)
4. Any personal expenses: Telephone, Toiletries, Laundry etc.
5. Tipping in Hotel and Tour.
6. Any services in case of flight or tour cancellation.
Please note: The prices are based on per person according to our services mentioned and it is till 2017.
Shangri-La Experience organizing wide range of different tailor made tours according to choice of travelers: individual/ Groups/Clubs/ Associations/ Societies & Families etc. joining with Trekking/Expeditions/Rafting/Cycling/Motor Biking/Safaris/ Cultural tours/ Nomadic Experiences/Buddhist Sectors.